Sunday, March 28, 2010

writing writing writing....

Write a blog, or write my thesis? I guess we know which one won out. Working on my thesis sometimes makes me feel like I know nothing. Makes me question why I decided on this line of work. Hopefully I'll remember that reason when I finish it. I told my boss on Friday that I would give him something so he can read it on Monday. But I haven't been sleeping well, so all I want to do right now is sleep, or watch tv in a stupor, NOT work on a paper. sigh... It doesn't help that somehow I am scheduled to run an experiment everyday this week. Can I just skip this week? Time jump to next week? If only, if only...

Today I did something random. I planted some flowers. I guess the real experiment is how long I can keep them alive. I don't mean to, but I can kill plant like thing. I'm sure it's a talent, but not one I really want to have. But I decided to plant some seeds today, and I guess we'll see what happens.

Okay, back to writing. Kill me now...

-amyg

1 comment:

  1. So I got your card ages ago, but things have been so crazy around here. Whenever I think about writing you, I'm not at the house... :/ I have my orals tomorrow, so wish me luck. And, I just so happened to decide to get sick. What a way to go into something that is a deciding factor on whether or not I graduate. I'm super excited for you to go to Montana, but I can't believe you'll be that far away!I hope your thesis writing goes good!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete