Monday, May 10, 2010

My life so far (in pictures!)

Just a few pictures of what has been going on in my life lately. Enjoy!




Earning my Masters!
The fam


A usual picture of Manda and me
The boss



Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences Banquet

Kim and I showing off our (somewhat) lame keychains we got
Tat and I
Dena, Karen, Tat, Kim, and me at Capital Bar after the banquet




Manda's graduation from TCU

Yay for my lil' sis!
Manda receiving her diploma. She looks so grown up!
Manda, me, and Mike in front of the horny toad. You apparently rub his nose for good luck.
Yay!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Amy and Manda! When do you "walk the stage?" My turn is this weekend - Saturday at 2 pm. I've got to pick up my cap and gown tomorrow. I'm so excited and glad that I'm DONE with school. I definitely don't envy you going to get your doctorate. Haha.

    ReplyDelete