Saturday, May 1, 2010

You may now call me MASTER AMY!

I did it! I survived! I EARNED MY MASTERS DEGREE!!!!!!!!

And I might still be a little excited...

Strike that, EXTREMELY excited! I still can't believe it! And if you asked me how that day went exactly, I'm not sure I could tell you. I think I blocked it from my memory. All I know is that I was extremely nervous, my committee asked me really hard questions, I said 'I don't know' a few times, but still must have impressed them enough to pass me. Whew! So glad that's over!

All I have to do now is turn in everything, and get about a gajillion signatures. Quite tiresome and annoying. Then on Tuesday, I officially 'start' as a technician in lab. Basically, that means, be a slave to everyone else in lab, and do all the work they don't want to do. And I have to submit a paper. But write it first. And do a few experiments before that. But whatever. It's only for 6 weeks. Then in June, I'm going to Spain with my mother and sister, then I'm spending July getting ready to leave for Montana. Such as visiting friends, packing, cleaning, etc. Yay! I'm excited for that next step in my life!

So, currently, I'm in Texarkana, hanging with my parents this weekend. I wanted to soak up some sun and get some vitamin D, but apparently the weather has decided against that. Maybe tomorrow...

Anyway, off to do some shopping with my momma! yay!

-amyg

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Amy!!! I knew you'd do great! Hope you had fun shopping with your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete