Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spain!

I'm going to Spain! For two weeks! So excited!

I'll be going on a tour with my mother and sister. It's like, what did my mom call it?, a pilgrimage. We're traveling Northern Spain. I usually like to spend more time in the bigger cities, learning the culture (my favorite thing to do!), but this way I'll get to see more of the country. Hopefully I can recall the 4 (or was it 5) years of Spanish I took. Probably not, because I didn't really learn it in high school, and luckily (or, to be more realistic, unluckily) got paired with a group in my college Spanish classes that knew more than I did... I'm going to be a nerd and take my spanish book, and on the (my sister said) 13 (!) hour flight, cram as much spanish in me as possible. Good thing I'm good at cramming... I hope....

Anyway, if you want to get in touch with me, email me or facebook me. My mom is bringing her iPad, and I think we can use it. Or I can do what I did when I went to my favorite city (LONDON! you can tell it's my fave because I named my kitten after it - my kitten who is at the mercy of my dad for two weeks while I'm gone. Don't get me wrong, he is a good caretaker, just allergic to cats, so I'm afraid my kitten won't get the lovin' he deserves or is used to - and try to go there as much as possible) and use internet cafes where I can pay a small fee to use the internet. Cross your fingers that I'll have at least SOME access to the internet!

Anyway, can't wait to leave! Enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

amyg

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just deleted the comment above... I wrote from the wrong account and didn't want you to think some strange man had left you a message... haha. :)

    I'm SOOOO jealous! I've always wanted to head that way, but Alan's not too keen on that idea. Haha. You'll have to take TONS of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete