Friday, August 27, 2010

WAAAY too old!

There are some things that I think I am way too old to say. For example, I'm getting nervous about starting a new school! Now, this comment would seem normal, if I was a teacher. But as a student? Yeah, I think I'm a little too old to be saying that.

But, even though I am EXTREMELY nervous, I'm super excited, also. I hope things work out smoothly. Eek! Wish me luck!

Montana without school is super awesome! I really, really like it here. Now. The winter and cold weather might be a different story. But I won't know until I've lived through it, right?

I think my adorable kitten likes it here, also. He likes to take the stairs at breakneck speeds, likes sitting on the window sills looking out at the mountains, likes to annoy the cat next door, likes to hang out on the balcony, and likes to hang out on top of the counters. Although, because he's enjoying the great outdoors so much, he's been having to take a few baths. He HATES being brushed and bathed, but today he had to suffer through it. So he's a little irked at me. I think he's getting back at me by laying on my black pillow while wet. Wet, white cat fur, on my black pillow. Oh well.

Anyway, off to watch some movies and enjoy my last days off. As soon as school starts on Monday, I won't have anymore breaks. I'll be in, or at least on my way, to the real world. Scary!

-amyg

1 comment: