Monday, October 25, 2010

Snow?

Eek!

It's supposed to start snowing this week! I'm so super excited! I know that at first, I will love it. But when the winter goes on, and it's still snowing, and then it's June, and it's still snowing, I might not like it as much. But I may, you never know. I just don't have that much experience with snow to be able to tell you at this point.

Since last week, all the weather stations and everyone in the lab have been saying that it will snow. However, I'm not so sure. It looks like the threat has dissipated overnight. Oh well. I'm sure there will be plenty of snow soon enough.

Anyway, I'm just that excited. But now, I need to go practice for a presentation I have to give tomorrow, and then study for my test that is on Thursday. Stressful week, I know. Thursday, 5 pm, please come soon!!!

-amyg

1 comment:

  1. Snow!? So fun! You'd better go skiing for me this winter, since this preggo can't enjoy it. :( Good luck on your presentation and test this week!! I know you'll do AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete